EPCs in Chepstow, Caldicot,Newport,Usk, Wye Valley, Malverns - Energy Certificates
Gloucestershire Energy Assessors


Home EPCs and Commercial Energy Performance Certificates in Chepstow and surrounding areas


We cover all of Monmouthshire (Gwent), Gloucestershire and Herefordshire including Chepstow, Usk, Caldicot, Newport, Malverns, Wye Valley, Usk and start at just £69 (inc vat) for single domestic properties.  Multiple properties can be discounted.


If you are thinking of putting a domestic property on the market you will need to purchase a Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for your house.  As long as the Energy Certificate is ordered and paid for then your property can be put on the market for sale however you must obtain the Energy Certifcate within severn days of marketing your house. This rule will apply to any domestic dwelling such as a flat, bungalow or a maisonette.


If you are selling a commercial/non domestic property you will need a Commercial EPC. 
In the case of a commercial (non domestic) property the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) must be in the hands of the seller prior to marketing the property.


A domestic Energy Performance Certificate will be required for each rented property or domestic dwelling such as a house/flat/bungalow.  So if you are a landlord of this type of premises you will need an EPC for rented property and we are always pleased to offer Bulk Price EPCs for Landlords.

If you let a commercial (non domestic dwelling) such as a shop or office you will need a Commercial EPC.  By law, the EPC should be in the hands of the landlord before the property is advertised or let.  This applies to both domestic lettings and commercial lettings.



Home - What is an EPC? - Commercial EPC - Placing an Order - Useful Links - Contact us

Energy Performance Certificates EPCs in Chepstow, Newport, Caldicot, Usk, Wye Valley, Malverns -UK




An EPC or Energy Performance

are often referred

to as EPC Certificates

or a Energy Efficiency


or Energy Certification.


These certificates

will provide valuable

information on

the energy

efficiency of your property.


Your energy assessor will be able to offer practical advice on ways in which this efficiency could be improved - should you so wish either prior or post the energy survey.  More information on Energy Efficiency can be found at the DEFRA website

How long is an EPC valid for?

Domestic Properties:-, if selling or renting a property , an EPC is now valid for 10 years.

Commercial Properties:- an EPC is valid for 10 years if you are selling or letting/renting your property.

Do I need an Energy Performance Certificate? (EPC)

If you are renting or selling a domestic house OR a commercial property, then YES you do need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).  For home sellers, the EPC (Energy Performance Certificates) has now superceeded the HIPs Home Information Pack, which has been now been abolished.  


Please phone us if you need further information or would like to book an appointment contact John Harrison on Mob: 07766 043 629 or home phone number 01594 845434.