EPC-Commercial EPCs-Landlords EPCs-Home EPCs in Herefordshire
Gloucestershire Energy Assessors

EPC's in Ross & Goodrich






A domestic Energy Performance Certificate will be required for each rented property or domestic dwelling such as a house/flat/bungalow.  So if you are a landlord of this type of premises you will need an EPC for rented property and we are always pleased to offer Bulk Price EPCs for Landlords.

If you let a commercial (non domestic dwelling) such as a shop or office you will need a Commercial EPC.  By law, the EPC should be in the hands of the landlord before the property is advertised or let.  This applies to both domestic lettings and commercial lettings.



If you are thinking of putting a domestic property on the market you will need to purchase a Energy Performance Certificate (ECP) for your home.  As long as the Home EPC is ordered and paid for then your property can be put on the market for sale.

If you are selling a commercial/non domestic property you will need a Commercial EPC. 
In the case of a commercial (non domestic) property the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) must be in the hands of the seller prior to marketing the property.


We cover all of Herefordshire, Monmouthshire (Gwent) and Gloucestershire including Ross on Wye, Goodrich, Ledbury, Symonds Yat, Leominster, Bromyard, Pembridge, Malverns, Cotswolds Gloucester, Wye Valley, Usk and start at just £50 (inc vat).

Please phone us if you need further information or would like to book an appointment contact John Harrison on Mob: 07766 043 629




An EPC or Energy


are often referred

to as Energy

Certificates or

Green Ratings or a

Energy Survey.


These certificates

will provide valuable

information on

the energy

efficiency of your property.


Your energy assessor will be able to offer practical advice on ways in which this efficiency could be improved - should you so wish either prior or post the energy survey.  More information on Energy Efficiency can be found at the DEFRA website

How long is an EPC valid for?

Domestic Properties:-, if selling or renting a property , an EPC is now valid for 10 years.

Commercial Properties:- an EPC is valid for 10 years if you are selling or letting/renting your property

Do I need an Energy Performance Certificate? (EPC)

If you are renting or selling a domestic OR a commercial property, then YES you do need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).  For home sellers, the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) has now superceeded the HIPs Home Information Pack, which has currently been suspended and is expected to be abolished shortly.  To keep up to date with this please visit the government website .

Do I need to have the EPC before marketing/selling my house?

For house sellers, The EPC needs to be commissioned or ordered when their property is put on the market but won't need to have been received before putting their property on the market.



EPC in Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Monmouthshire, Ledbury, Ross on Wye, Symonds Yat, Goodrich, Leominster, Bromyard, Pembridge.

Home - What is an EPC? - What is a HIP Pack? - Commercial EPC - Order EPC/HIPs - Estate Agents - Contact an Energy Assessor